Why Multi-Unit Developers Should Consider Adding Vertical GardensJuly 17, 2018
If you are in the real estate industry, whether as an experienced multi-unit developer or a complete novice, you are likely going to be seeking ways to set yourself apart from the rest of the industry. Obviously, you are going to want to make sure that your properties look great and function well but there is more to it than that. In order to get an edge on the competition, many multi-unit developers are looking to add vertical gardens to their properties. What are vertical gardens? Why are vertical gardens being used by developers to improve their homes? We're glad that you asked, so let us find out!
Adding Vertical Gardens to Your Multi-Unit Property
Before we dive into our discussion regarding the benefits of a vertical garden in a multi-unit development, we should probably clear up what exactly these vertical gardens are. In order to keep this relatively brief, we'll focus on them in a generalised form. Vertical gardens are gardens that are erected in a vertical manner, typically climbing up a wall or other vertical surface, while relying on hydroponics in order to stay fed. Hydroponics is a type of gardening whereupon the plant is fed by means other than rain into nutrient-rich soil. Containers for vertical gardens can range from buckets to elaborate PVC labyrinths and everything in between.
Now that we know what vertical gardens are, we can move our discussion toward discussing why they would be beneficial to a multi-unit development. As a developer, you should know that it is important to capture the attention of your potential tenets in a positive light. In order to do this, you can turn to a vertical garden. Here are a few of the many benefits that a vertical garden can add to your multi-unit development.
- Visual Appeal - If you've ever seen a healthy wall garden, you've likely been awed by the array of vibrant green colouring. Vertical gardens are gorgeous statement pieces that attract the eye and improve the visual aesthetic of the building next to it. These wall gardens are a great way to push away overwhelming urban features.
- Environmentally Friendly - Vertical gardens are also fantastic for the environment. Living greenery helps to protect our environment by filtering pollutants and reducing the carbon footprint of the nearby building. You're literally creating a healthier world with your vertical garden.
- Sustainable Produce - Finally, your vertical garden functions as an actual garden! This means that you are getting healthy, natural food grown right in your backyard. What tenant wouldn't love having a garden of healthy food growing near their personal part of the building?
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Outdoor Living Green Wall Gardens Contribute to A Healthier Environment
- How Green Wall Gardens Help Enhance Restaurant and Cafe Ambiance
- Multi-Purpose Wall Garden Pots for a Beautiful Vertical Garden
- How Wall Gardens Can Contribute to Health and Wellness
- Can Vegetables Grow in Vertical Gardens?
- Wall Garden Creativity: Adding Greenery for a Bright and Sunny Interior
- Things to Consider Before Starting Your Home Vertical Garden
- Why Multi-Unit Developers Should Consider Adding Vertical Gardens
- How Wall Gardens Can Provide a Healthier Ambiance Inside your Home
- Essential Materials before Starting Your Wall Garden
- Healthy Effects of Living Wall Gardens
- Living Wall Gardens Give the Perfect Ambiance to Your Spa-Like Bathroom
- How Vertical Gardens and Living Walls Can Help the Environment
- Benefits of Using Wall Gardens as Home and Office Dividers
- The Indoor and Outdoor Appeal of Wall Gardens
- Vertical Garden Kits Make Life Easier for Beginners
- Tips in Choosing the Best Plants for Your Vertical Garden
- Why Should You Have Your Own Wall Garden?